Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

Autonomous learning. BBC wordmaster

The Autonomous learning label contains tasks that students can carry out on their own.

BBC Crosswords:
Aim: practice vocabulary in context and listen to sentences.

Access WordMaster  HERE

There are 3 levels:

  • Easy 
  • Medium 
  • Difficult
Easy is not that easy!

Procedure (copied and pasted from the BBC page)  

1) Beat the clock to maximise point score.

2) Use the clues if you’re stuck, but be careful – clues reduce your time.

3) Get the right pronunciation – click listen to hear the sentence.

4) You can also use your keyboard to enter letters and characters such as hyphens (-.).



Access WordMaster  HERE

3 comments:

audio editor said...

i think i might use something like this
by the way i have to clue what should be instead of those two gaps in the picture

Anonymous said...

The word is GESTURE!!

Anonymous said...

My sis instructed me about your web site and the way great it is. She's right, I am actually impressed with the writing and slick design. It appears to me you're simply scratching the floor in terms of what you may accomplish, however you're off to an ideal begin!