The label ESL teacher toolbox contains a list of on-line tools that facilitate the teachers' task.
- Use Glogster to create digital posters. Apart from photos and texts, students can upload videos, sound and images from their computer.
- The service is free although you must create an account.
- The range of styles is pretty wide. This tool can be useful for both children and adults.
- If Internet is slow ask your students to produce their poster at home and present it in class.
- See my very simple glogster underneath. It took me 10 minutes.
Thanks to Xavi Gumà for providing us with the link to this resource. Course 77 at the British Council Summer 2012.