Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

Politeness at work? What your colleagues really mean.

What nice office sentences really mean!
Just for fun!

instagram.com/verybritishproblemsofficial
Level: intermediate and upper
Task: students  match what colleagues said to the real meaning of their words
Materials: a printout per 3 or 4 students
Source: instagram.com/verybritishproblemsofficial
Procedure. 
Sentences are scrambled in the print out below. 
Give the handout to the students so that they match the sentence colleagues said with their real meaning

Click HERE to access the task 

Thanks to my colleague Iñaki Toufiño for providing me with the idea of this task.

No comments: