Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

Describing art.Paintings. The Scream

Level: Intermediate and higher
Video Length: 3 m 50s
Source: Youtube
The video belongs to the Art in a Hurry Series. This video features  Edward Much's The Scream. The narrator is Monica  Hunt.


If you want to DONWLOAD the video,  you can do it from my site HERE
We are preparing the script, vocabulary and questions. They will be ready soon. 




1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this video. This painting is really is one of the most recognizable and influential. Frankly speaking I have never known about events and things which inspired Munch. Thank you once again!