Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

Bad service at a phone shop

Aim:  Students watch the video and reflect on the bad manners of the shop assistant. 
This is a good occasion to reflect on class and accent.
The follow up might be a complain letter. 

See and download  materials  HERE
Materials include Pre-viewing, While viewing and Post Viewing tasks 
You can download the VIDEO from this page HERE

You will need:
  • The video below 
  • The Student's tasks 
  • The teacher pack     
See and download  materials  HERE
 



 


2 comments:

crossword puzzle maker said...

well manners of the shop assistant in the video are obviously bad. But it is kind of funny.
But in most cases assistants more annoying.

Tom said...

Very nice way to explain students what bad manners are! Rather entertaining and most understandable, thank you for providing.
I'll show it to my younger sister, I hope she's gonna like it.