Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

Pair work: how to read Internet domains and punctuation symbols

Emoticon symbol dictation

Aim: students work in pairs to dictate internate domains and emoticons. Students learn and practice how to say difficult simbols such as: dot  (.), dash (-), Ampersand (&), percent sign (%)...

You can donwload the materials for the teacher and students by clicking here 

Domain dictation









These materials  have been prepared by Beatriz Papasseit and myself , María Zabala Peña


No comments: